Top Secret Paint and Coatings - Top Secret Paint does not stand behind product
We applied an epoxy protective coating to the floor of an art studio and spent considerable phone time with the company getting all the instructions and list of products to do this properly.Before the contractor ordered the products, he too spoke to the tech department to make sure he knew everything he needed to know about the product.
About twenty days after application, the color started coming off. We called and were now told that there was a "hardener" that should also have been applied. No one in multiple conversations ever mentioned anything about a hardener (which on website is labeled optional for use if heavy objects might be on the surface e.g. cars).
We had to redo the job and when we asked for the products (not the labor) to be comped, they refused--denying any responsibility whatsoever.
PLEASE be warned that this company will not stand by its products and has extremely rude customer service (they hung up on me when I suggested they should consider refunding the replacement products I was forced to purchase).Once they have your money, they consider the business relationship over.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Epoxy Coating
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have purchased two stocks from Boyd's for an Anschutz .22 and a Benjamin Marauder. Both are excellent and far cheaper than you can find from just about any other..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Hello, we flew from Auckland, NZ to Reno, NV on 2-26-16. When changing planes in Sydney, AU the pushback machine transmission apparently broke. So we had to wait for another...."
- "FORMER POLICE OFFICER CHARGED WITH DEFRAUDING CLIENTS BY STEALING PAYMENT FOR UNPERFORMED, UNLICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORK OCDA OFFICE PRESS RELEASE http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=8&recordid=1907&returnurl=index%2Easp%3Fpage%3D8 LA TIMES NEWS http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/06/local/la-me-oc-private-investigator-20100706 OC REGISTER NEWS http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sianez-255171-counts-private.html *Defendant also charged with conspiracy for soliciting women..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."