Spent nearly 3000.00 dollars with them nothing but problems all the way miss ship, wrong product shipped, won't return phone calls, hung up on me,had product failure one of the gallons of paint set up before I could even get it applied .and of course its my fault,I have been invovled in the building trades for 35 years used epoxy, enamel, latex, automotive paints,you name it don't expect support or warranty from these guys once they have your money.

Because of these problems our bussines was but on hold for 3 weeks Peter Harret who is one of the owners will take no responsiblity , Kevin Beno American Rent All LLC THompson CT.

Posted Nov.24 2009

Had an Experience with Top Secret Paint and Coatings?

Comments

I also used revolution for my boat. As long as the instructions are followed this is the easiest boat paint to apply, I'm surprised anyone could have problems with it, my boat looks brand new, the paint is so glossy and smooth it is actually saving me money on the gas!! Thanks for the great products!

I have to accept Mr Benos coments as true, since I have been treated in much the same way.I bought Revolution for my boat and wasted all the hard labor on prep when I put that *** on the boat.I have painted all kinds of paint for years and I beleave that is nothing but enamel.They took nine days to ship, forgot the super primer @ $46.00 pr.

gal. and told me just to use mineral spirits after warning not to substitute. When calling the tech.

dept.it seems like anybody that answered the phone was a tech rep.and had no answers.They also don't return calls, I'm sure because of no answers.The paint was suposed to get hard in ten days, after two months it was still soft enough the lift straps left four big lines on the hull.It was a totaly sorry experance dealing with this off the wall company.At least the B B B is doing their job well.

These guys are great, don't paint a dirty floor and you won't have problems.I did, it was my fault, and now they are showing up and helping me fix it.

I admit, my mistake, it's a great product and great company!Thanks Top Secret Coatings, your new Aquopoxy 2 rocks!!!

I bought the Chlorinated Alkyd paint, Primer & Seal-it for our swimming pool.We followed all the directions for cleaning, priming, etc.

Two (2) days after the water was put in the pool, the paint started to peel off. We have been incontact with them,(phone calls, e-mails) with no results. 5 year guaranty?, I don't think so..

All I want is a refund of the $ spent.es

Good product, great company. I have had zero problems.

I was looking up Top Secret Coatings and thought WTF?No way, these guys are great.

I had three guys help me there, re-ordering for my commercial floor. The first time my guys laid the paint over a floor that wasn't cleaned right, and i had problems, but then Peter walked how to clean it off and stressed the importance of the floor being clean. After i made sure it was cleaned we repainted the small area and it looked amazing and it's tough. Our fork lift has been running back and forth on it all day and there hasn't been any scratches or chipping.

I re-ordered for my own home garage to, but i used the aquapoxy coatings system, and it worked really well. My wife wanted to make sure the products we use around our place our environmentally friendly, i personally don't care but the floor needs to be done right.

It worked good, also another great product, and i have had nothing but good experiences dealing with this company.I think websites like this that bring out all the jerks are shameful.

I have previosly posted my dealings with Top Secrect Coatings. As a update the coatings I applied at the direction of Peter Harret have failed six months after applying,coatings did not adhere.$3000.00 dollars and weeks of work for 3 men down the drain.They would not make good for a verifiable mistake on there part therfore I am not even going to waste my time trying to collect on there Bogas warranty."Beware" if you purchase out of state on the internet you will have no recourse,Buy from reputable company local if possible

After a tremendous amount of research;

I have been in the specialty coatings business for about 35 years, I chose top secret when we were contracted to restore a pool for a very important client. While there was an acceptable delay in receiving the order, Peter Harrett was a pleasure to do business with. I would not hesitate to recommend his firm to any of my best clients.

I think Top secret coatings is a two bit company with a web site operating on a shoe string,I was never abusive and do not use foul langage ,You just don't want to stand behind your product,rather you would try to malign me and make excuses ,thats why BBB gives you a D+ rating,MY fault for not checking you out. I shipped back product that was the wrong color (your fault) and you charged me 50% restocking fee.What A guy

I will stay with Sherwin Wiliams or Pittsbugh Paint they are reputable and will stand behind the product.

Kevin Beno American Rent All LLC