I have a large building and i painted over 5k square feet. It started falling off after i spent big bucks on the coatings. Peter Harrett, the active manager there asked me if i tested the moisture before painting it?
I didn't but a paint should still work shouldn't it?
Then he asked what i cleaned the floor with. My crew swept it. He said i should have washed it and used one of the cleaners he recommended. Now i am very upset, two things i didn't do.
Did i just lose my money not installing this product right? I am very upset. Peter is suppose to call me back. I picked up the paint two weeks ago. It was a nice plant, nice office waiting area and it all the people i meet seemed like good people. I just feel like i shouldn't tried to install this with our crew, either way it's a lot of money to lose.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aquapoxy 2
- Review category
- Building Products
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability. What a joke! This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."