I have a large building and i painted over 5k square feet. It started falling off after i spent big bucks on the coatings. Peter Harrett, the active manager there asked me if i tested the moisture before painting it?
I didn't but a paint should still work shouldn't it?
Then he asked what i cleaned the floor with. My crew swept it. He said i should have washed it and used one of the cleaners he recommended. Now i am very upset, two things i didn't do.
Did i just lose my money not installing this product right? I am very upset. Peter is suppose to call me back. I picked up the paint two weeks ago. It was a nice plant, nice office waiting area and it all the people i meet seemed like good people. I just feel like i shouldn't tried to install this with our crew, either way it's a lot of money to lose.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aquapoxy 2
- Review category
- Building Products
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "I would love to give negative stars...their outsourced customer service is absolutely terrible. They hung up on us twice and then when we were finally able to get a supposed..."
- "I was solicited at my home by a USA Choice foods representative to buy steaks, chicken and seafood. I was only interested in the steaks. I was told that the..."